At Lyons Heating and Air in Rockwall, we service all makes and models of AC Units and Furnaces. Our knowledge and years of experience allow us to complete the job right, the first time. In the heat of our hot Texas summers, when you need an AC repair, you need it that second.
Air Conditioner Repair
We ensure that every repair is preformed properly. If you need your AC repaired, call us today to schedule an AC repair appointment.
Air Conditioner Installation
If you are considering an installation of a new AC unit, contact us for a free evaluation of your home or commercial property. We offer high efficiency units that will not only keep your home or office cool, but will help you save money on your energy bill.
Air Conditioner Service
AC units are like cars, they need to be maintained to run well. We offer a variety of AC service and maintenance options. Everything from cleaning coils to adding freon, we have you covered.
We are prepared to handle your heating or heater repair needs. If you furnace or heater is in need of repair, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you need to replace your heater and are considering installing a new one, contact us for a free estimate. We provide energy efficient heaters and furnaces to keep you warm and cut down on energy costs.
Using the industries best practices, we make sure that your heater is running properly. Furnaces do need regular maintenance to operate at their maximum efficiency.
Lyons Rescue Club – Service Maintenance Plan
To save on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventive approach to heating and cooling. All of your heating and cooling systems should be included in a regular inspection and maintenance program.
Why should you sign up for a Maintenance Agreement?
* Maintenance of your Air Conditioning and heating systems is recommended by federal agencies such as the Energy Star program of the EPA and DOE.
* The Public Utilities Commission of Texas recommends regular maintenance.
* All HVAC manufacturers recommend regular maintenance and many of their warranties are contingent upon proper maintenance.
Why is maintenance recommended?
- The HVAC system functions more efficiently
- It consumes less energy and SAVES YOU MONEY!
- Properly maintained systems last longer
- And operate more reliably
- Timely maintenance helps to eliminate untimely breakdowns
- You can relax knowing that your AC/Heat system is tuned up and ready for the hard work ahead
- What does our Maintenance Agreement include?
- Precision tune–up two times a year, once for heating and once for cooling
- Your system gets cleaned, adjusted and checked for proper operation
- Safety check
- Code compliance check
- Minor maintenance needs are included
- Recommendations made for system improvements and repairs.
- Priority service
- Discounts on repairs